Arguably one of the biggest decisions families and their loved ones face is whether an elderly family member is able to remain in their own home. For the person in question the thought of having to lose their own home, and the sentimental attachment and independence that goes with it, can be particularly unwelcome and a very traumatic experience.
Sometimes individuals wish to remain in the familiar surrounding of their own home but require support to do so throughout the day, or
Family members, or other Carers, need to be relieved due to holidays or other respite needs.Live in care is an alternative to residential care for people who prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home or chosen environment and involves a care worker living in the client’s home.
Olive Leaf Healthcare Solutions is able to provide this different alternative to temporary or permannent residential care.
We will assist you to continue living in the comfort of your own home with the ability to enjoy your own surroundings and preferences and pursue an independent lifestyle for as long as you may wish to do so.
We provide you with an experienced live in carer to meet your needs and give you continuous care in your own home. We provide assistance on a live in basis from a minimum of one week. A Care Worker who is dedicated solely to your needs will provide the quality support and assistance needed to allow the you to live a healthy lifestyle, while avoiding the disruption and trauma of moving to a new care home environment. This can range from:
- simply house keeping, including cleaning and help with cooking and achieving a well-balanced diet
- support with medication
- assisting with restricted mobility or specific personal care as required
- provide care to people who may have physical or mental disabilities of varying degrees and may need Carers to continuously be on duty.
- Help throughout the day and reassurance at night
- Short-term respite for the family
- Cover for a permanent carer
- Support on discharge from hospital